DPP is looking for a few talented individuals to join our recruiting team. Whether you are a staffing specialist, a sales associate, or you’re looking for a career where your success is built on the relationships you foster, our company may be the ideal fIT® for you.
What we do:
We find IT people who are ready to take their careers further, and connect them with incredible professional opportunities at innovative and cutting-edge companies in the southeast.
DPP is a highly collaborative workplace. Our people have a strong desire for individual success and achievement. We have goals to reach, we have fun reaching them, and we all share in the success.
We want to talk with you if:
- You enjoy sales, where your compensation is measured by RESULTS, not activity
- You’re willing to talk to people via phone, email, text, in person, and through social media
- You have the desire and initiative to develop and run your own desk; an entrepreneurial spirit
- You live in or near the Columbia, SC area
Send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration, or even better, call him at 803.978.1986 to discuss your future career with DPP!
What’s in it for you?
- At DPP, we believe the health and wellness of our employees is paramount to their success both in the workplace and in life. DPP is pleased to offer our eligible employees and their dependents, including domestic partners, a comprehensive benefits and options package.
- At DPP, we believe that everyone who works here deserves to be treated fairly, to be treated as a professional, and to be compensated properly. In addition, we believe that you should work in an environment that breeds success. All of these factors inspire the staff to take pride in providing solutions and have fun doing it!
- At DPP, everyone cares about the outcomes they produce and how it affects the lives of the people they work with – both clients and candidates. This is teamwork that really shows in everything we do.