DPP is proud to offer our consultants a comprehensive benefits package. In addition to protecting your health and well-being, we offer important benefits to meet your other needs. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Retirement Benefits and Disability are available to eligible employees and dependents, including domestic partners.
Effective 3/1/18 – 2/28/19.
Special Hourly Employees are paid bi-weekly. Deductions for insurance are withheld from the first two paychecks of the month.
- MEDICAL: Comprehensive medical and drug benefits. Two plan options. Option 1 (Employer pays 90% of the premium for the employee. Employee pays 100% of the premium for dependents if elected). Option 2 (Employer and Employee share in the premiums for the employee and dependents if elected).
- DENTAL: Preventative: 100%. Basic Care: 80%. Major Care: 50%. Annual Maximum Paid: $1,000. (Employer pays 100% of the premium for the employee. Employee pays 100% of the premium for dependents if elected.)
- VOLUNTARY VISION: Includes 1 vision exam annually and an annual allowance toward contacts or eye wear. Co-pays apply. (Employee pays 100% of premium for employee and dependents.)
- SHORT TERM DISABILITY: 60% of income paid, up to a maximum weekly benefit of $750, effective on the 8th day of illness or accident, available for 12 weeks. (Employer pays 100% of the premium)
- LONG TERM DISABILITY: 60% of income paid, up to a maximum monthly benefit of $5000, effective on the 91st day of illness or accident, to Social Security's normal age of retirement. (Employer pays 100% of the premium)
- LIFE/AD&D: $50,000 (Employer pays 100% of the premium)
- BUY-UP LIFE/AD&D EMPLOYEE: May elect to purchase additional life insurance up to $500,000 or 7 times your annual salary, whichever is less. (Employee pays 100% of the premium. Additional underwriting may be required.)
- BUY-UP LIFE/AD&D SPOUSE: May elect to purchase life insurance for your spouse up to $150,000 or 50% of the employee's amount, whichever is less. (Employee pays 100% of the premium. Additional underwriting may be required.)
- BUY-UP LIFE/AD&D CHILD: May elect to purchase life insurance for your children, up to $10,000 for each child. There is no additional charge for more than one child. (Employee pays 100% of the premium)
- LONG TERM CARE INSURANCE: May elect to purchase portable individual Long Term Care Insurance for chronic care that is not covered by Major Medical Insurance or Medicare. (Employee pays 100% of the premium)
- ELIGIBILITY: Available to full-time employees who work 30 hours or more per week.
- EFFECTIVE: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance benefits are available to eligible employees on the first of the month following one month of continuous service.
- DISCLAIMER: The above is a simplified description of available insurance benefits. While every precaution has been made to ensure accuracy, in the event of a discrepancy between this summary and the actual plan document, the actual plan document will prevail.
Paid Time Off:
Accrue time off at a rate of 10% of hours worked. All vacation days, sick days, personal days and holidays paid from accrued hours. Accrued hours will be paid at straight time rate. Accrued hours can also be cashed in and will be paid at straight time rate.
Voluntary contribution of 1% to 100% of eligible compensation or up to the IRS limit is allowed on a pretax (traditional 401(k)) or after-tax (Roth 401(k)) basis. Available to eligible employees on the first of the month following one month of continuous service. Discretionary employer match.
We offer financial planning services with a certified financial planner (Employer pays 100% of the cost).
Deposits can be made directly to your checking and/or savings account.
Discount on monthly membership fees and amenities.
Referral Rewards Program:
DPP offers a fee to any individual (employee or non-employee) who refers a candidate placed on any of our job openings. To refer a candidate, please use the Referral Rewards Program form.
Benefits program information provided on this website is a summary of the current employee benefits program. This program and its eligibility requirements may change at any time. Additional supplemental benefits may be available for individual purchase. Information provided here does not express or imply a contract of employment.