DPP is proud to offer our consultants a comprehensive benefits package. In addition to protecting your health and well-being, we offer important benefits to meet your other needs. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Retirement Benefits and Disability are available to eligible employees and dependents, including domestic partners.
This benefit and compensation package is our “á la carte” option.
Effective 3/1/20 – 2/28/21
Hourly Employees are paid bi-weekly. Deductions for insurance are withheld from the first two paychecks of the month.
- MEDICAL: Comprehensive medical and drug benefits. Two plan options. Employer subsidizes the employee's health insurance premium, and employee has the option to purchase additional insurance for dependents.
- DENTAL: Preventative: 100%. Basic Care: 80%. Major Care: 50%. Annual Maximum Paid: $1,000. Employer subsidizes the employee's dental insurance premium, and employee has the option to purchase additional insurance for dependents.
- VOLUNTARY VISION: May elect to purchase. Co-pays apply. Up to $130 frames every 12 months. (Employee pays 100% of premium for employee & dependents. )
- SHORT TERM DISABILITY: 60% of income paid, up to a maximum weekly benefit of $750, effective on the 8th day of illness or accident, available for 12 weeks. (Employer pays 50% of the premium)
- LONG TERM DISABILITY: 60% of income paid, up to a maximum monthly benefit of $5000, effective on the 91st day of an off-job illness or accident, to Social Security’s normal age of retirement. (Employer pays 50% of the premium)
- LIFE/AD&D: $20,000 (Employer pays 100% of the premium)
- VOLUNTARY LIFE/AD&D EMPLOYEE: May elect to purchase Voluntary Life/AD&D insurance for yourself at a minimum of $10,000 in increments of $5,000 up to $500,000 or 7 times your annual salary, whichever is less. A Statement of Health is required for amounts over $100,000. Voluntary Life for employee may be portable upon employee’s termination. (Employee pays 100% of the premium)
- VOLUNTARY LIFE/AD&D SPOUSE: May elect to purchase Voluntary Life/AD&D insurance for your spouse in increments of $5,000 up to $150,000 or 50% of the employee’s amount, whichever is less. A Statement of Health is required for amounts over $25,000. Voluntary Life for spouse may be portable upon employee’s termination. (Employee pays 100% of the premium)
- VOLUNTARY LIFE/AD&D CHILD: May elect to purchase Voluntary Life/AD&D insurance for your children who are newborns to 26 years of age, in increments of $2,000 up to the lesser of 100% of employee’s amount or $10,000. There is no additional charge for coverage of more than one child. Voluntary Life for child may be portable upon employee’s termination. (Employee pays 100% of the premium)
- ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Employee may elect to purchase additional policies to supplement unexpected costs.
- ELIGIBILITY: Available to full-time employees who work 30 hours or more per week.
- EFFECTIVE: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance benefits are available to eligible employees on the first of the month following one month of continuous service.
- DISCLAIMER: The above is a simplified description of available insurance benefits. While every precaution has been made to ensure accuracy, in the event of a discrepancy between this summary and the actual plan document, the actual plan document will prevail.
Time Off (Option to Accrue):
Accrue time at 10% of hours worked. All vacation days, sick days, personal days and holidays requested are paid from accrued hours. Accrued hours will be paid at straight time rate. Accrued hours may also be cashed in and will be paid at straight time rate.
Automatic enrollment of 3% invested in the default investment option into the traditional 401(k) upon eligibility to contribute in the plan. Opt-out option is available. Voluntary contribution of 1% to 100% of eligible compensation, or up to the IRS limit, on a pretax (traditional 401(K)) or after tax (Roth 401(K)) basis. Catch-up provisions are available for those age 50 and over. Available to eligible employees on the first of the month following one month of continuous service. Discretionary employer match.
We offer financial planning services with a certified financial planner (Employer pays 100% of the cost).
Deposits can be made directly to your checking and/or savings account.
LifeLock Identity Theft Protection
Identity Theft Protection Plan. Employee pays 100% of the premium.
Discount on monthly membership fees and amenities.
Referral Rewards Program:
DP Professionals offers a fee to any individual (employee or non-employee) who refers a candidate placed on any of our job openings. To refer a candidate, please use the Referral Rewards Program form.
Benefits program information provided on this website is a summary of the current employee benefits program. This program and its eligibility requirements may change at any time. Information provided here does not express or imply a contract of employment.