For over two decades, DPP has served the technology community by providing:
- High quality and cost effective solutions to our clients’ personnel requirements
- Outstanding employment opportunities to talented individuals
- A quality work environment for our consultants
- Comprehensive benefits package and options for consultants and their eligible dependents
At DPP, we believe the health and wellness of our employees is paramount to their success both in the workplace and in life. DPP is pleased to offer our eligible employees and their dependents, including domestic partners, a comprehensive benefits and options package that includes:
- Medical insurance options
- Dental insurance
- Voluntary vision insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Employee life and AD&D insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) or leave, depending on option package selected
- 401(k) plan with discretionary employer matching contribution or Roth 401(k)
- Cafeteria plan
- Voluntary cancer & supplemental insurance
- Voluntary short- and long-term disability
- Voluntary life/AD&D insurance
- Identity theft protection (only through payroll deduction)
- Online payroll processing & direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- Financial planning
- MÜV Fitness offers DPP employees a discounted membership that can be used at any of its six locations.
- Special membership rate for the South Carolina State Museum.
Benefits program information provided on this website is a summary of the current employee benefits program. This program and its eligibility requirements may change at any time. Additional supplemental benefits may be available for individual purchase. Information provided here does not express or imply a contract of employment.