At DP Professionals, we believe we must take responsibility for the social, environmental, and economic impact of our actions. Our stakeholders include our clients, our employees, and the communities where we live and work. Building a community infrastructure that supports technology and education is the best way to create a sustainable economy.
We partner with these and other initiatives whose goals include fostering information technology in a knowledge-based economy.
- NuHub/Nuclear Cluster
- COR – Columbia Opportunity Resource
- Columbia Insurance Technology & Services Cluster (ITS|SC)
We endeavor to reduce, reuse, and recycle whenever possible.
- City of Columbia’s Climate Protection Action Campaign, Green Business Member
- In office recycling
A healthy community is educated, cultured, and supported by its members. We support these institutions with our time and through donations.
- Midlands Technical College Foundation
- Midlands Middle College
- Navigating from Great to Good Foundation
- South Carolina State Museum
- Columbia Museum of Art
- Tocqueville Society of the United Way of the Midlands
- Midlands Education and Business Alliance (MEBA)
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Indian Waters Council 553, BSA