- Identification – Bring your drivers license or other form of government issued ID with your photo.
- Resume – Bring several copies of your professional resume, printed on resume paper. You should have a copy for yourself, and additional copies for the interviewers. Keep them in your portfolio.
- Pen – Bring at least one pen with you, with blue or black ink. You may be asked to fill out additional paperwork. At the very least, you’ll need one for taking notes during the interview.
- References - Bring your list of references on resume quality paper. Include the full name and title, and contact information including phone number, email address and mailing address. You may not be asked for your references, but it’s good to be prepared.
- Portfolio – Invest in a portfolio or padfolio with a notepad. A standard sized portfolio will protect the resumes you’ll be bringing. You may also find it helpful to take notes during the interview, or to jot down questions.
Last, but not least, bring your smile and a warm handshake.