Skills Tags: Application Development | CISA | CISM | CISSP | Compliance | CRISC | Datacenters | Enterprise Governance Risk | GIAC | HIPAA | HITECH | IT Security | Network+ | NIST | POA&M | Risk Assessment | Technical Writing | Test Cases
Discover your ideal fIT® in the IT industry right here at DP Professionals!
DPP is hiring a Senior System Security Analyst Auditor for a long term assignment in Columbia, SC.
The Senior System Security Analyst Auditor will support the information security risk reduction goals within the Information Technology organization and across the business units of one of the largest IT employers in South Carolina.
The ideal Senior System Security Analyst Auditor excels at multitasking and giving equal attention to a variety of functions while under pressure.
Required Education/Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related degree OR
- 2 year degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field plus 2 years of related IT security-related professional experience OR
- Extra 4 years of equivalent security-related professional experience
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Current security or risk certification, such as: CISSP, CISA, GIAC, or CRISC
- Knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements including: HIPAA and HITECH, Sarbanes Oxley, GLBA, and PCI
- Related work experience to include 4 years of IT security, risk assessment, and/or compliance experience (6 years)
- Experience with IT infrastructure (networks, datacenters, end-user services, etc.) or application development (2 years)
- Experience with an information technology risk management framework such as: NIST 800-53, ISO 27005, NIST SP 800-30, FISMA
- Familiarity with various vulnerability assessment (VA) tools and previous experience conducting Vulnerability Assessment scans
- Experience conducting third party information security assessments
- Experience in writing or executing test cases, POA&M's and policies
- Experience in reviewing/editing/writing technical documents
- Demonstrated experience with the implementation and development of business processes in Enterprise Governance Risk and Compliance solutions
Citizenship Status: Authorized US Worker - US Citizen, Permanent Resident Alien (Green Card), or EAD. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time.
About our company:
DP Professionals, Inc. (DPP) specializes in placing highly qualified Information Technology professionals in contingent and direct hire opportunities.
Located in "famously hot" Columbia, SC, DPP is a certified Woman-owned Business Enterprise (WBE) with more than 18 years in the information technology staffing industry.
DPP is a premier, full-service IT staffing and recruiting firm that provides:
- High quality and cost effective solutions to our clients’ personnel requirements
- Outstanding employment opportunities to talented individuals
- A quality work environment for our consultants
- Comprehensive benefits package and options for consultants and their eligible dependents
DPP offers referral fees up to a $1,000 for qualified placements.
The DPP Promise: We will not submit your resume to any client without your written permission. All responses are confidential.
Learn more at: http://dppit.com.
- Category: I/S Risk & Compliance
- Industry: Healthcare IT, Insurance
- Location: Columbia, SC
- Type: 6-12 Months Assignment
- Job #: 6822
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job, please fill out the form below or apply via your LinkedIn® account. If you have already signed in to the DPP Talent Network, please review your information below and hit Submit.