DP Professionals is seeking an Instructional Designer for a contract opportunity in Columbia, SC.
The Instructional Designer will assist with instructional design, curriculum development, training facilitation, and project management.
The Instructional Designer is responsible for creation of course content for E-learning using Flash, Camtasia, Articulate Studio, Articulate Storyline, Lectora and or other authoring software.
This is a 6 month contract position, with a possibility of an extension, in Columbia, SC.
Required Education/Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical field or in communications field
- Articulate Studio & Storyline
- Instructional design experience in both instructor-led and web-based learning is critical
- Demonstrated use of Microsoft Office applications is important
- Strong communication skills are critical
- Excellent presentation skills required
- Experience in the training field is critical
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Experience in developing documentation for training support desired
- Experience in technical writing helpful
Citizenship: Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates.
To be considered for this position:
- Apply online, OR
- Send a copy of your resume to email@example.com, and include the Job # in the subject line
- All responses are confidential. We will not submit your resume to any client without your written permission.
- No 3rd party candidates will be considered.
- DPP offers referral fees up to a $1,000 for qualified placements.
About our company:
DP Professionals, Inc. (DPP) specializes in the placement of highly qualified Information Technology professionals in both contract and direct hire opportunities.
DPP is a premier, full-service IT staffing and recruiting firm that provides:
- High quality and cost effective solutions to our clients’ personnel requirements
- Outstanding employment opportunities to talented individuals
- A quality work environment for our contractors
- Comprehensive benefits package and options for contractors and their eligible dependents
Located in "famously hot" Columbia, S.C., DPP is a certified Woman-owned Business Enterprise (WBE) with more than 15 years in the information technology staffing industry. Learn more at: http://dppit.com.
- Category: Technical Writer/Trainer
- Industry: Finance and Banking
- Location: Columbia, SC
- Type: 3-6 Months Contract
- Job #: 6389
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job, please fill out the form below or apply via your LinkedIn® account. If you have already signed in to the DPP Talent Network, please review your information below and hit Submit.