Are you interested in starting 2017 in an exciting career in the recruiting industry? Contact us today!
Our Recruiters are a combination match-maker, private investigator, social worker and booking agent, who touch people’s lives by connecting them with incredible professional opportunities at innovative and cutting-edge companies.
- Live in or around the Columbia area and ‘Think like a Geek!’
- Thrive on taking action, making recommendations, and thinking strategically
- Are committed to engaging in a fun and competitive culture, and are ready to live our mission to help people exceed their goals
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills, and love to talk to people
- Have a strong competitive nature, and a desire to ‘Win!’
- You understand technology and want to learn more
We are interested in hearing from YOU! Please apply here for immediate consideration.
Payroll/Accounting Clerk (Part-time)
At DP Professionals, we change people’s lives. Every day.
We find great IT talent and place them in new challenging new positions. To continue placing great talent, we need to fill a space on our staff. The successful candidate will contribute directly to increased productivity, higher placement results, increased consultant starts, and accurate and timely accounting processes.
DP Professionals is seeking a part-time Payroll Clerk with a passion for detail and for people. It’s a difficult mix – will you fit?
We’re in a fast-paced industry. Speed and attention to detail are required at all levels of our business. But we also take the time to celebrate our people and our successes. So what will you be doing?
What You Will Need:
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Accounting
- Prior payroll processing or bookkeeping experience preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Ability to meet critical deadlines on a daily basis
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Analytical and detailed-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Paycom or Quickbooks is a plus!
If you have the required minimum experience, DPP would love to have you as part of our team! Only applicants that meet the required minimum experience will be considered.
If you are interested in this part-time position, send your resume to email@example.com. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Discover your ideal fIT® in the IT recruitment world right here at DP Professionals!